10 Fresh Vegetables for the Grill
- Green Beans - use grill basket olive and salt
- Eggplant 1/4 in think planks marinate in balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil.
- Zucchini- same marinade but change the basil to mint (mint is great on Zucchini) olive oil, cook to slightly charred.
- Bell Peppers- leave whole or skewer them put on grill until slightly charred.
- Stuffed Poblano peppers- Stuff with Queso cheese cook in pan with a bit of olive oil on grill. Cook time approx 15-20 minutes.
- Radicchio- Quarter but leave core on and serve with a warm vinaigrette of your choice.
- Tomatoes- cut in half, grill on cut side, turn over top with pesto.
- Onions- cut 1/2 inch slices, skewer put a bit of olive oil and or soy sauce, cook until desired doneness.
- Corn- Don't waste the time to husk them, Just put them on grill with husks on, turn when brown
- Potatoes- Rub with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Takes about 45 minutes no need to wrap them.
- Asparagus-coat with a bit of olive oil (use grill basket) takes just a few minutes.