Cleaning Products Can Be Dangerous to Your Health

Written by Ann Wilkinson, P.T.M.S. Posted in Family Health.

Q:  As I was cleaning my deck last week with bleach and pine sol, last week I thought I was having a stroke.  My right ear began to hurt and my face went numb with some symptoms into my right arm.  After being rushed to the emergency room and admitted to the hospital for 2 days, I was sent home with a clean bill of health. My face is still numb and drooping, my ear still hurts and when I drink liquid falls from my mouth.  I am supposed to see a neurologist in two weeks, what is wrong with me? 

A: A lot of ingredients in our cleaning products, dish detergent, shampoo and body soaps contain left over ingredients that were once created for biological warfare.  These products were just shifted to be used against bacteria ete.  For example, fluoride was not created to make our teeth white, nor was chlorine created to clean pools.  

There was a surplus of these products and since they were effective in killing humans it was believed that in diluted quantities they would make great pesticides, fungicides and household cleaning products. Mixing garden and cleaning products can actually create lethal chemicals.  It is stated that two particular pesticides when mixed are the components of agent orange. Instead,  use lemon juice, grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil or tea tree oil and throw away your commercial house cleaning products. Neem oil is wonderful in the garden.

   It seems that you may have created a neurotoxin and developed Belles Palsy. The Facial nerve is very close in proximity to the fumes that more than likely traveled into your nose, throat and eustacian tubes.  The doctors probably worked you up for stroke and heart attack and you came up clean.  It is possible to miss Belles Palsy early on.  Many times there is a metallic taste associated with Belles Palsy.   It is routine to prescribe steroids and anti-viral medication immediately after onset of Belles Palsy just in case it is coming from the Herpes virus.  In your case it seems evident the cause was toxicity. It may be a blessing in disguise that your Belles Palsy was not diagnosed in that, if your immune system was walloped by a neurotoxin, it may have been better not to add more chemicals to your body.
 See the neurologist immediately.  Tell him about the cleaning products and any other associated symptoms.  It is important to perform self massage against gravity for the facial muscles and exercise them.  Care must be taken to balance the exercise by trying to relax the working side and not over compensate and over strengthen the good side.  Special electrical stimulation was developed by the National Center of Facial Paralysis several years ago that is tolerable to facial muscle.  The homeopathic remedy Causticum 30C should be taken ASAP whenever chemical complications are encountered.
Pinterest Pin It

2015DIYLOGO Do it yourself, Great new products and how to's

Tried and True Awards

Tried & True

LWM prestigious award.

Copyright © 2005-2022 Living Well Magazine