Dianna Palimere, PhD, LCSW
Dr. Dianna Palimere is a Psychosexual therapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She has been in the field of mental health for the past 11 years, dedicating the past six years to specializing in clinical sexuality. She holds a BS in Psychology, a Masters degree in Social Work, a Masters degree in Human Sexuality Education, and a PhD in Clinical Human Sexuality. Utilizing a holistic approach to therapy, she incorporates a variety of clinical interventions in her work with individuals, couples, and families. She is devoted to helping people achieve sexual health and healing through her work as a psychotherapist in her private practice, as well as in her work with local nonprofit organizations. To learn more about her or to schedule an appointment, visit her website: www.SexTherapyInDelaware.com, or call her office at (302) 691-3730.
- Making the Best of The Empty Nest
- What is Your Relationship Contract?
- The Digital World of Sex & Relationships
- Missteps on the Path to Finding Love
- Dianna Palimere, PhD, LCSW
- Couples Communication? There’s an App for That.
- Childproof Your Sex Life
- Can Your Thyroid Affect Your Sexual Health?
- The Art of Being Sexy
- Sexual Health & healing : Am I Normal?