- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounce cream cheese- can make it low fat cream cheese too
- 1-16 ounce package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup additional powdered sugar
Melt the chips in either a double bowler pan or in the microwave. Add softened cream cheese to melted morsels, beat at medium speed of mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Press mixture into a 6 inch square on heavy duty plastic wrap, cover and chill at least one hour.
Cut mixture into 48 squares. Roll each square into a ball and place on wax paper. Roll balls in unsweetened cocoa. Melt a few more chips and drizzle each ball. Serve at room temperature.