Spicy Asian Shrimp Simply and Easy to prepare, makes a great meal or appetizer
- 2lbs jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined ( can be cooked with shell on and peeled later)
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 can beer
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting properties.
- Peel and devein shrimp. or could with shell and peel when you eat them
- Rub shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat beer over medium-low heat in a stainless steel skillet
- When beer begins to steam, add shrimp, red pepper flakes, orange juice,and ginger and sauté. Stir frequently. After 3 minutes, turn the shrimp over and add garlic. Sauté until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout (approximately 3 minutes). Shrimp cook quickly, so watch your cookng time. They become tough if overcooked.
- Serves 4
Do you feel like the bruised princess who slept on a pea?
Does your mattress swallow you up like a sinkhole?
Would a bed of nails be an improvement?
Do you spend more time tossing and turning than sleeping?
Do you wake up every morning with an achy, stiff back?
Are you just as tired as when you went to bed?
This is one of those recipes that no matter how much you make, it is never enough. Our family loves them, You can also back off the heat on the peanut sauce if you want to..This can be done on the grill, ( I grill all year round, even in the snow, I just have to shovel the deck off first!) This can be done as a quickie meal/appetizer.
Many people take dietary supplements in an effort to be well and stay healthy. With so many dietary supplements available and so many claims made about their health benefits, how can a consumer decide what's safe and effective? This fact sheet provides a general overview of dietary supplements, discusses safety considerations, and suggests sources for additional information. Check Out Living Well Magazine's list of supplements and fact sheets http://www.livingwellmagazine.net/health/vitamins-supplements-herbs/